Wednesday, March 9, 2011

first impression :D


Assalamualaikum you all :)

ohh nooo!!!!
my brain still stuck with this freshie upcoming entry.
haih i don't know what should i write! grr
so, maybe as conclusion to spread the idea,
i'm listening to the iMesh player : song ( like a G6 by far east movement )
it's too inspiring me! cool beb!

okay IDEA comes! wink wink ! its pouring out ! awesome ! err
too many grammar mistake maybe? it's doesn't matter right miss?
as people do make mistakes, soo same goes to me.
and also including you, you and you!
( refer to anyone who is reading this entry right now!) lol :D
*don't be mad okay ? S.M.I.L.e dear :)

While facebooking.
(note: free time was used to be with Mark Zuckerberg stuff !)
i'm asking my elder sister (chatbox)

me :'sis, what should i write huh? gimme some idea.
My brain already stuck kot.
sis : hermm what if you story them about this.

then she give me a link, well it's looks kinda interesting. Guess what?
it's about the Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010) Movie official Trailer yaaa!!!
The superb story of a young boy who is struggling to show his talent among the stranger *(his new schoolmate)*
*which he called them as a bunch of morons at his highschool*.
haha enough! Awesome huh?
okay, fullstop! kindly click the given link to see the trailer.
PLEASE enjoy it :)

sorry Miss :)
i'm trying to make my first entry not kinda boring!
kinda ~ lol tehee :D
nanyte you all xoxo ^^ muahh opss! ;)
any comments? pleasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment